Printed denim, full frill girls dress with maximum twirlability! Featuring chest press studs and fun rainbow badges.
Having seen the damage that traditional denim production is doing to our planet, The Bonnie Mob have developed a new ground breaking eco-printing technique called â€˜ZERO D', which is great for the environment and soft and safe against little ones delicate skin. The nature of this fabric will give a very slight faded look after washing in keeping with a vintage feel.
Benefits of Zero D Printing include:
- Zero pollution: the process doesn't use any nasty chemicals which is great for the wearer and the environment
- Uses 90% less water than standard denim dyeing
- The tiny amount of wastewater that is produced, is used to irrigate a vegetable garden in the factory grounds
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton fabric
- Cotton is a versatile material and it's smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- Organic cotton is great for delicate skin as well as the environment
Washing at 30° keeps your clothes looking their best and helps the environment.