Småfolk focus on children, their health, and the environment. They are conscious of their social responsibility as a company and it is important to them to know that the production of their products is carried out under responsible working conditions and in accordance to environmental standards.
They only use 100% organic cotton and have been OEKO-TEX certified for the last 9 years.
In order to fulfil their mission of making conscious choices, they have initiated a series of initiatives.
- Their plastic bags are made from sustainable, biodegradable plastic.
- Instead of throwing a lot of good clothing with small print mistakes away, they donate these clothes to children in need.
- They have donated to the small organization “100% for the Children”, which helps improve conditions for the children in Kenya and Ghana.
- They have also donated clothing through the organization “Help Ukraine”.
- Other donations are given to poor children in Denmark and to migrants who have fled their homelands and possessions to come to a safe place, Denmark, to be safe from war and terror.